My name is Kevin Haelterman, I was born in 1987 and live near Brussels. I hold a degree of Multimedia Design, Interactive Multimedia and Business Management. Since 2007 I study Game & Digital Design in the PHL in Hasselt.
I've been involved with games and gamedesign for many years. I had my own game design related online communities, worked on modifications for many games, I was part of a Belgian game magazine crew (Gunk) and I was part of the development team of the indie MMO game "Infinity The Quest for Earth". In 2010 I worked on "Adam's Venture" for Vertigo Games in Rotterdam.
Currently I'm laying the foundations of LuGus Studios, a new entertainment design studio.
Projects I worked on
- HL2 mod: "Western Revenge" (Lead Designer)
- PSP browser game: "Escaper Game" (Lead Designer)
- Indie MMO Game: "Infinity: The Quest for Earth" (Textures, PR, Contributor)
- Serious Business game PHL (Research, 2D, 3D, UI)
- Vertigo Games: "Adam's Venture ep3" (pre-production, design, concept)
Software I use
Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, GoLive, I-movie, Premiere, After Effects, Amapi3D, Maya, Unity3D